The Android as we know is an open source OS for mobile phones. This means that anyone in the world can make tweaks to its user interface as per their liking. Android also allows various third party companies to add their applications to its store. This has made the Google Play Store the largest app store in the market. With such a massive amount of applications available on the store, its users are bound to fill their devices with them and so is the case.
Applications like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and others are a must need for people now. However, due to the lack of internet data or unavailability of certain requirements, people sometimes are not able to download all of the applications they want one by one. This is mostly the case for people who have recently switched to a new mobile phone or have lost all of their previous app storage. So, what should one do in a situation like this? Well, here is the solution.
Download SHAREit for Application Transfer
Luckily, there are various apps available officially on the Play Store to transfer APK files and Android games directly from one mobile to the other. ShareIt is one of them and here is how you can download SHAREit.
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
- Step 2: Get to the search box and enter search “ShareIt”
- Step 3: You should now see a list of applications on the search results. Install the one on the top of the list.
- Step 4: Open the app and choose the “Send” option on the device you want to send apps from and “Receive” on your receiver device.
- Step 5: Select the applications wanted to transfer from the sender device and click Next.
- Step 6: Now, the app will scan for devices nearby, select your receiver device there and start sending the apps. This should take a little while but will be done without any data or talk time costs.
Note: Both the sender and receiver devices must have the ShareIt application for this procedure.
Here are a few alternative applications for ShareIt to consider for transferring applications from device to device.
- Zapya – File Transfer, Sharing
Rated at 4.5/5 on the Play Store, Zapya is possibly the best alternative to ShareIt for APK file transferring. Zapya also is close with the transferring speed of files on ShareIt.
- Xender: File Transfer, Sharing
Xender also uses the same mechanism as ShareIt does. This makes it a great alternative for file transferring. It is rated 4.4/5 on the Play Store.
Everyone requires a lot of applications on their devices today. Losing app storage or switching to a new phone is a very common aspect of everyone’s life as well. However, thanks to Android’s availability of various apps to transfer files from one device to the other in a matter of seconds, this problem is easily solved.