SHAREit has been taking people by storm with each successive update. The app started with simple WiFi based file transfer. IT went on to include utilities like music playing, app downloads and even device replication. SHAREit’s cap has a new feather now. After a recent update, users have been granted the additional feature of remotely accessing things on their PC.
What Remote access from SHAREit entails:
SHAREit has been coming up with unbeatable features and utilities, and remote access continues that tradition. Using remote access on SHAREit, you can use everything you have available on your PC, directly via your Android device. Let’s list the interesting facts about SHAREit Remote Access you won’t find anywhere else:
- The remote access feature allows you to access audio, video and documents effortlessly.
- The utility is available anywhere you go, as long as you are within the range of the PC’s WiFi signal.
- The connection is secured through modern security features which includes connecting to the right network and also confirming the code with the PC you’re connecting to. This way, your device is not getting connected to any other device you might not want to share access of your PC with.
- The app also eliminates the need to scroll through innumerable folders to end up without success. All files and folders you can access on the PC are displayed by the app on its screen. Cool, right?
The most common concern raised by users of SHAREit is that the connection is way too complicated for them. They want to be able to access their PC’s content via their Android device but don’t quite know how to. That’s alright. We’re here t guide you through it. Here is the easy process to connect to your PC via SHAREit.
PC Remote Access via SHAREit: a short guide:
To connect your PC to your smartphone, you need only use SHAREit. If you want to know how to remote access your PC without any wires, using only the SHAREit app, follow these simple steps.
- Download SHAREit for PC and Android/iOS on your PC and smartphone respectively.
- On your PC, go to “Create your own personal network”. Set a password and name and you’re set.
- Open SHAREit on your smartphone and then connect to the personal network through your WiFi settings. Enter the password you had set earlier.
- Confirm the connection by completing the short sequence of steps that are prompted by the app. This is for your own security.
- You are done. You can now access your PC from your smartphone device using the miraculous SHAREit app!
The app is phenomenal in letting users access their content without bar. By default, you can view only photos, audio and documents on your device from the PC. This can be changed on your PC using the various settings listed in the app, and you can include all sorts of files to access on your device. How cool is that?
There’s hardly any shortcoming in this method. SHAREit has enthralled people over a lot of time, and this is only getting us set for more awesomeness. Do let us know what you think about this amazing feature in the comments below!