Among WiFi file transfer apps, CShare is certainly among the top 3. The app’s utility and ease of access make it an app to reckon with. There is hardly an app available that will transfer your files to your friend’s phone in such speed as CShare.
CShare APK: What it is:
CShare, as we described, is a WiFi file transfer app that is pretty hot right now. CShare APK is a file that lets you install the app and which configures your app to run. This small sized file is what is downloaded from Google’s Play Store when you press install. If you cannot get the app installed using the Play Store, you can get the apk file from the internet and run it on your device to do so.
CShare for PC: How it works
CShare is an Android app, and it doesn’t operate on the Windows OS. There is no exe file for the application, and hence it cannot be installed on the system. However, it can be made to work by feigning an Android OS.
Read: How to Download SHAREit for PC
To run CShare on Windows, you need to fake Android OS on a window it can run on. This is achieved via Android Emulators. An application like BlueStacks or Andy can mimic the Android OS on your PC, without requiring any major changes like partitions to be done on the system.
When you have an Android Emulator on your PC, you can install and run any app you like on your PC in one window. This can let you watch movies and audios on an Android app, or play games, access the internet as well as share your files via WiFi.
Read: Get the Latest SHAREit APK File from here
How to get CShare for PC?
Install CShare for PC:
To install CShare, you need to follow these steps on your PC. Have a look.
- Download BlueStacks or Andy from their official websites. They’re going to be average sized .exe files. You can also Google “BlueStacks for PC” and get the app from there.
- Install the app by running the download process. This should not take more than a few minutes.
- Reboot if required. Then log in to the app using a Google Account. This is the same as a gmail account. Or create a fresh one then and there within the application window.
- Go to the Play Store or the Search bar and type in “CShare app”. Press Search.
- The app’s page should open pretty neatly on the screen. Press “Install” and your app should be ready in no time.
- Now whenever you want to share files using CShare, you can go to “My Apps” and run the app. It should work like on any average Android smartphone window.
This really simple method can get your files blazing across the internet in no time. Isn’t that easy to do?
It may be noted though that you can install the app without using the Play Store too. Download CShare APK file as we mentioned earlier and run it on your PC’s Android Emulator. Also, among Android Emulators, we generally recommend BlueStacks, since it has an easy user interface without any distracting graphics. If you want to have an app that looks good and works the same, Andy could work well.